Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Big C Cancer Charity, Centrum, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7UG
- One entry per customer.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be refunded.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Competitions are not open to Big C employees or their immediate family.
- Winner’s first name and county can be obtained from Big C Marketing Department (the Head of Fundraising and Marketing’s decision is final).
- Winners will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Big C will not pass your details on to any other companies outside of Big C.
- You must be 18 years of age or over.
- Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these conditions.
- These terms & conditions are not in connection with any other competition.
The term ‘The Big C Appeal Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Big C, Centrum, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7UG. Our company registration number is 1521441 and our charity registration number 281730. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
A postage and packing fee is charged at Big C, to cover the costs of sending you your purchased items. This allows us to ensure your purchase is supporting the charity by increasing funds for vital cancel research, support, equipment for hospitals and education across Norfolk.
Please be aware that there may be delays in the delivery network that are outside our control.
Standard UK delivery only (UK mainland and British Isles delivery) within 5-7 working days.
Life Kitchen Cookbook
All standard UK orders – £3.00
All standard UK orders of up to 2 packs of Christmas Cards – £2.35
All standard UK orders of over 2 packs of Christmas Cards – £3.20
Returns and Refunds
We would like you to be happy with your purchase but if there’s something wrong with your item and you would like your money back or exchange an item, please tell us within 30 days of receiving your order. Please email us providing details of your order to allow us to identify your purchase.
Please note that we cannot offer a refund for any item where a donation was made at the time the item was ordered as this is an optional payment and not a payment for the item. Big C is only permitted to return donations in limited circumstances if we can establish the making of the donation was a genuine mistake or there are other legal grounds for returning the donation.
Every pound donated goes
to supporting those affected with cancer in our community.
Volunteering is a great way to spend free time, meet new people, and gain experience.
Fundraise by yourself, or
with family and friends, to raise vital funds for Big C.
Let’s keep in touch
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive news and updates from Big C.