Welfare Advice

A range of welfare advice is available with a specialist adviser, helping you sort the practicalities so you can concentrate on getting better.
Currently our advisers are at the Big C Centres in Norwich, King's Lynn and Great Yarmouth, as well as the Louise Hamilton Centre. 
Our Welfare Adviser will give practical advice and information on benefits, loans, housing, employment issues, travel expenses, childcare, blue badge applications, help with form filling and much more. 
Please call your most convenient Centre for an appointment:

Norwich - 01603 286112 or norwichcentre@big-c.co.uk
Great Yarmouth - 01493 855297 or yarmouthcentre@big-c.co.uk
King's Lynn - 01553 818737 or kingslynncentre@big-c.co.uk
The Louise Hamilton Centre, Gorleston - 01493 453100
All services are free of charge thanks to Big C supporters. To find out how to support Big C click here.